Sunday, February 20, 2011

South Park Fishsticks Episode Stream

YOM & THE WONDER RABBIS - WITH LOVE






















To be honest, I did not much pay attention to Yom far and it said without any offense. Of course, I knew he was a clarinetist, holding high the torch of klezmer music. I also noticed the peculiar aesthetic of his album covers.
His next album "With Love", with lots of psychedelia and superheroes à rouflaquettes, sortira le 18 mars prochain chez Buda Musique . Pour les retardataires comme moi, c'est l'occasion de prendre le train en marche.


Yom & The Wonder Rabbi
s - Once Upon A Time

To be honest until today I didn't really pay a lot of attention about Yom . I only knew he was a klezmer clarinetist, and that his album's artwork was... hum, very personal. His further album "With Love" will be out on Buda Musique next month. It's an awesome psychedelic trip that I can't wait to see live on internship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment