Sunday, January 9, 2011

Chronic Urticaria More Condition_symptoms

A mutant in my kitchen --- A Mutant In My Kitchen


From time to time, I found other photos of Venice on my computer :-)

From time to time, I find new pictures of Venice in my computer :-)

The cold moved again ... this cat does not seem to appreciate how the heels on the porch.

Cold weather is here again ... Does not this cat look too happy about HAVING to wait On the front porch.

Cold weather, time for the soup ... I found this strange specimen trays of mushrooms. It seemed so human that I never got served!

Cold weather, soup weather ... I found this humanoid In The mushroom packages. It Seemed So Human Like That I Decided not to use it in the soup!

Fortunately it was a single ... I was able to make a smooth crust forest with his fellow tray. For 8 ounces sliced mushrooms and sauteed, minced 2 shallots that we were made to sweat in a little olive oil, add 2 cups of chicken broth and boil for 10 minutes. Blend until smooth, then add 1 / 2 cup light cream (10% or 15%). Pour into ovenproof bowl, cover with a square of puff pastry and bake in a preheated oven at 400 F for 10-14 minutes.

Thankfully, It Was Single ... N / I Was Able to make a cream of mushroom soup Covered With puff pastry With The Other mushrooms. For 8 oz of sliced mushrooms and sauteed shallots and 2 diced cooked Until That Have Been In Some tender olive oil, add 2 cups of chicken broth. Boil for 10 minutes Blend Until Smooth and add 1 / 2 cup of light cream (10% or 15%). Into ovenproof bowl for a year and cover With A square of puff pastry. Bake for 10-14 minutes at 400 F Until Golden.

0 comments:

Post a Comment