Saturday, December 11, 2010

Gestation Of Ringworm

There are only 14 days ... 14 Days To Go ..





What I like about barbecue is that there is no pan to clean ... So I installed the barbecue (electric) next to the door leading to the veranda, kitchen ... I open the door and the barbecue is here! What joy! Last week it was very hot (relative to the season), a beautiful 14 Celsius. So I grilled a steak beef after having brushed with Dijon mustard and sprinkled generously with dried thyme.
What I like about a BBQ Is That You Do not Have To Clean up a skillet after... So I set up the barbecue (electric) next to the door in the kitchen that opens up onto the veranda... I open the door and there's the barbecue! Joy! Last week it was very warm (relatively speaking), a balmy 14 celsius. So I grilled a flank steak after I had liberally brushed it with Dijon mustard and scattered dried thyme on top. Ragoût de pattes de cochon



Saignant, presque bleu, l'extérieur bien saisi, des laitues mélangées et une sauce Ranch au babeurre. Délicieux!
Rare, nearly raw, with a nice exterior crust, mixed greens and a buttermilk Ranch dressing. Heaven!



Sauce Ranch au babeurre
Buttermilk Ranch Dressing




source Epicurious




1 / 3 cup nonfat plain yogurt / 1 / 3 cup plain nonfat yogurt

1 / 3 cup mayonnaise / 1 / 3 cup mayonnaise 1

/ 2 cup buttermilk / 1 / 2 cup buttermilk 2 tablespoons

Coffee grated onion / 2 tsp Finely Grated onion 1 tablespoon

Coffee garlic powder or onion powder / garlic 1 tsp onion powder gold

1 small clove of garlic, crushed / 1 clove of garlic small, pressed Snow Salt and pepper, freshly ground pepper to taste / Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Mix yogurt, mayonnaise and buttermilk. Add onion and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve (up to 8 hours). The Under the Milky Way Tonight Whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, and buttermilk together. Stir in garlic and The Onion. Season With salt and pepper to Generous grinding of. Refrigerate, covered, Until ready to use (up to 8 hours).






There was a time when I was embroidering all day ... For about 2 years, no longer the case, other activities monopolize my time. But these days, I take my work ... This stocking stuffer will he ready for 25? I would.
There Was A Time When I embroidered Every Day ... For the past 2 years though, I have not embroidered as much ... With I'm taken Other Priorities. Purpose These Days, I've Brought out my embroidery ... Will this Christmas stocking Be Ready for the 25th? I'd like it to be.






0 comments:

Post a Comment