Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thank You Notes Written By Coaches

Christmas is for children

The frost that frost the windows, the snow lies on the branches of the lilac, the glittering lights that illuminate the night, a family meal, a quiet and peaceful Christmas. Frost The Windows icing, snow dusting The Lilac tree branches, lights shimmering in the night, a family meal, a quiet and peaceful Christmas.


Sometimes I laziness ... I let the car warm up and the windows one too ... and you?
Sometimes, I'm lazy ... I let heat up by The Car Itself and I do not do windows ... What about you?


And I let the bakers prepare buttons Maple ... And I
Let the Professional bakers Prepare the maple macaroons ...


I prepare everything that can be prepared in advance and while the turkey cooked, I take the presence of the people I love.
prepared Everything That I Can Be Prepared in advance and while cooking the Turkey IS, I take advantage of The Presence of the People I love.


I hope your Christmas was merry. I hope your
WAS happy Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment