Monday, December 27, 2010

Leigh - D X Treme Curves

2010 CHARTS - STEPHANE RONGET AKA THE RONGETZ FOUNDATION



Expatriate in New York, Stephane Ronget offered us a great album that never tires of listening to (an album of the year Gilles Peterson:)). Here is his chart of the year, surprisingly enough.
Gone to NYC, Stephane Ronget Offered us a great album, We Just can not stop listening on (One of the album of the Year for Gilles Peterson). Here are historical charts 2010, A surprising one.


This year he really nya that one group that I have discovered and appreciated (I know I don not listen enough new ...) It s called
:
"FGHT the big bull"
2 titles stand out "Dying Will Be Easy " (2008 but they played even on stage) and "mobile tiger" (2010)
(beware, it does not listen to s No matter what time)


This year, There Is Only One band I really enjoyed disocovered and (I know I do not listen Enough news).
"FGHT the big bull"
two great tracks this album is "Dying Will Be Easy" (from 2008 to They Still play it on stage) and "Mobile Tiger" (warning, you can not listen to it at anytime)


concert / show : Prince in New Jersey

0 comments:

Post a Comment